1. In order to achieve the desired results in the administration of Justice, particularly in the fight against corruption, we hereby undertake to carry out our respective duties through a collaborative approach that promotes synergies and accelerates efficiency in the delivery of services to Kenyans.
2. Members have agreed to have a positive engagement and encourage a culture of interagency consultation in all cross-cutting matters.
3. All substantive members will attend, without fail, NCAJ meetings, which will be held every quarter, with limited delegation to ensure inter-agency coordination is enhanced and sustained.
4. There will be enhanced capacity building among institutions through training on cross-cutting issues affecting the administration of justice.
5. New approaches to the administration of justice shall be adopted, such as the integration of plea bargaining in criminal justice in order to expedite the conclusion of cases.
6. We shall endeavour to leverage on the use of technology in the whole justice sector, from investigations, prosecution and judicial processes. This will include, where necessary, prompting legislative changes to allow evidence from non-traditional sources such as CCTV.
7. In order to improve governance and enrich citizen faith in the criminal justice system, members agreed to improve transparency and accountability in their individual systems and procedures.
8. In order to eliminate bottlenecks in the fight against corruption, the Council resolved to set up a committee to identify key challenges and make proposals that will engender greater efficiencies.
9. The Council also deliberated on challenges in the commercial justice sector and resolved to form a multi-sectoral committee that will make proposals that improve the performance of the sector.